In2it Architecture is currently seeking an Architectural Designer who will lead and deliver a variety of project types and sizes, primarily from front-end design, planning & entitlement through schematic design. This individual will act as the main point of contact for the client in all work produced, understanding the importance of listening to the client, while collaborating and influencing all internal staff with a broad focus to ensure successful execution of project deliverables. The Architectural Designer will draw on their extensive knowledge of the design and delivery process while mentoring staff to ensure the highest level of design and client satisfaction.
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with existing client contacts, optimizing all potential opportunities.
- Maintain an awareness of existing clients’ business objectives, plans, target audience and market trends.
- Lead and facilitate the day-to-day performance of the cross-functional project team, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, and in alignment with the firm’s quality standards and design goals.
- Actively take ownership of problems and successful resolution planning in consultation with Principal-in-Charge and Designers.
- Ensure the orderly transition of projects to the Design Development and Construction Documents team, remaining available to assist with design intent and deliverables.
- Work with the Principal-in-Charge and the Marketing Team to ensure that the project story is documented, and that photography/videography is arranged as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Understand all aspects and phases of the design, production, and deliverable process.
- Understand and respond to the technical implications of design decisions.
- Extremely proficient in writing design and planning documents.
- Strong understanding of Planning Entitlement packages.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of planning /architectural / interior design projects
- Proven ability to provide excellent client service and leadership.
- High level of design competence with knowledge of building and zoning codes.
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience managing consultant teams and resolving complex technical and design issues.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Design Management and Project Management experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or Architecture is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Commitment to their own professional growth.
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without any restrictions or visa sponsorship.
Salary compensation is based on experience, qualifications, and education.
Email resume to Larry Staples: firstname.lastname@example.org